Spring Season is officially starting, so it’s the perfect moment to update your wardrobe with new trendy items, mix & match them with basics to burn your Insta feed this Spring. J
New Spring/Summer 2019 Season is so attractive, comfortable and innovative. It propagates the huge come back of femininity and put confident and comfortable feeling on every single outfit from day to night.
So, let’s starting to talk about fresh 2019 fashion trends.
1. What do you think about total look in only one color tone? It can be tricky and boring, but total look in trendy beige tone is something different. It looks very elegant and expensive, so you can look like a confident rich lady on the French Riviera for e.g. without much effort . Pick classy trench coats, safari or business pants, nude shoes…
2. California calling vibe is totally present on the streets all over the world. So, think about tie dye, funny printed t-shirts, neoprene wetsuits, surfing inspired look and similar.
3. Folk elements continue to make our outfits to look romantic, casually and dreamy. It means a lot of high-quality patchwork, crochet, lace or fringes.
4. Business suits come on joyful fruity shades like limun yellow, orange, mimosa tone, strawberry red, fuchsia pink… So, business area can look less strictly and predictable.
5. Come back of boyish shorts like Bermuda shorts, knee-length shorts, micro shorts and the most trendy shorts style – cycling shorts.
6. Neon tones for the effect of vibrant zesty hues.
7. Acid wash denim: lightweight jackets, mom jeans, denim shirts… definitely always in style.
8. Boilersuits, puffed shoulders, big bows, pleats, all sizes of polka dots, animal print in unexpected colors…
9. Oversized hats, silk scarves and bandanas around neck, wrist or even as a belt or like a detail on bags.
10. Headbans and hair clips ordinary or with stunning pearls or beads that can be the perfect solution for a bad hair day and looks so cute and elegant too.
My favorite Spring/Summer 2019 choices from world’s runways are below on the photos.
Also, I’ve found some of the new seasonal staples at wholesale women’s clothing.
Take a look and find something trendy and affordable for yourself.
Wholesale women’s clothing options always have priority, because we can look like a models with trendy clothes at affordable prices.
Until the next fashion story,
Stay stylish <3
|1. Carolina Herrera / 2. Roberto Cavalli / 3. Michael Kors|
|1. Max Mara / 2. R13|
|1. Chanel / 2. Fendi|
|1. Sacai / 2. Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini / 3. No.21|
|1. Stella Mc Cartney / 2. Chanel|
|1. Moschino / 2. Marc Jacobs|
|1. Alexa Chung / 2. Isabel Marant|
|1. Isabel Marant / 2. Proenza Schouler|
|1. Hugo Boss / 2. Roksanda / 3. Sies Marjan|