Pistachio & Polka Dots Outfit Ideas fresh on the blog today!
Summer has finally arrived and the temperatures are very high so we choose light and fluttery pieces of clothing. I’m so happy to be able to enjoy fluttering cuts, ruffles, cotton and linen, pastel as well as neon shades.
Some of the main Summer 2020 trends are:
- Pastels (especially shades of lavender, pistachio, and whitish ‘ecru’ tone)
- Neon shades (like kiwi green, fuchsia pink, turquoise…)
- Floral patterns,
- Polka dots patterns,
- Natural materials in which the skin breathes freely (like linen, cotton, viscose, silk…),
- Crop top paired with midi skirts,
- Satin skirts,
- High-waisted skirts or pants
- Light fluttering dresses and skirts,
- Slippers-mules and sandals with straps,
- Straw bags and ‘cloud’ bags made of soft leather,
- Elegant bermuda shorts with wider legs,
- Oversized linen blazers
- Jewelry in gold tones or jewelry made of shells and natural beads…
Pistachio & Polka Dots Outfit
Pistachio color is very attractive and trendy and I was thrilled when I received this fantastic cotton dress in just that color. This pistachio green dress (search id: 1065631) is such a cutie with lace inserts and ruffles. I paired it with my fave atractive silver sandals and accessories.
The second outfit includes this amazing pink polka dots midi wrap skirt (search id: 1031705) paired with top with American neckline, black straw bag and comfy black suede sandals.
Don’t forget to use my new unique coupon code: 3Qivana to get an extra 15% off for any SheIn purchase. It’s valid from July 1 to September 30.
PS. If you missed my previous blog post with two stylish summer dresses just take a look here.
- Dress: here
- Sandals: Cinti
- Bag: Zara
- Sunglasses: Esprit
- Jewelry: Pearly Little World, Accessories
- Skirt: here
- Top: Zara
- Bag, Bracelet: PS. Fashion
- Necklace: Personal
- Sandals: Hogl
- Sunglasses: Gucci