I am very happy to introduce you with Liebster Award Challenge. It is very useful for new bloggers who want to make a bigger base of readers and show their creative blogs.
I want to thank the lovely ladies Eva&Eliza from very inspiring blog Pearls and Roses that have nominated me for this award.
1. Make the blog post in which you thank and link the person who nominated you, then
2. Answer to the nominators 11 questions,
3. Nominate 11 new blogs with less than 200 followers and include their link in your post and
4.Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify them via blog/social media.
So, it is it, have a fun and be part of this Liebster Award 🙂
BAMBOLAI: Fashion magazines such as: Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle…
2. Choose the fashion designers/icons you admire the most?
BAMBOLAI: Coco Chanel is always my first choice thanks to her timeless creations. Also, I like Prada designers, D&G, Ellie Saab, Marchesa and much more. Fashion icons in my opinion are: Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, Jane Birkin, Alexa Chung, Jennifer Lopez…
3. How would you describe your style?
4. Which are your favourite beauty products?
BAMBOLAI: Mascara, lipstick and perfume.
5. How do you imagine yourself in 10 years?
BAMBOLAI: Like a successful women with a family and a career, which makes a good balance between priorities.
6. Favourite travel destination(s)?
BAMBOLAI: I’m a big fan of travel 🙂 My favourite destinations are France and Italy.
7. Why you love blogging?
BAMBOLAI: Blogging is an amazing way to show my personal style to others, share pictures and find a lot of new friends from all over the world, who also love fashion, photography, travel, beauty etc.
8. Name an item from your wardrobe you can’t miss?
BAMBOLAI: Good leather bag.
9. Share beauty/ fitness tips?
BAMBOLAI: Healthy food, a lot of water, good sleep and training in the Gym 3 times a week.
10. What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
BAMBOLAI: Finding good quality sponsors.
11. Why blogging is fun?
BAMBOLAI: This is a great opportunity to learn a lot, playing with various outfits,to make great pictures, to find daily inspiration and share a little peek into my world with dear readers.
2. How is important ambience for you when photoshooting for a new post?
3. How you decided to start writing a blog?
4. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
5. Which expensive designer item you want to have?
6. Do you respect the rules of fashion?
7. What is the glamour in your opinion?
8. What message do you want to send to your readers?
9. What never goes out of fashion in your opinion?
10. What do you prefer to emphasize in makeup: eyes or lips?
11. What kind of blogs you prefer to read: fashion, beauty, cooking or lifestyle?